Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Dizzy Fashion

 

Dizzy Fashion

Fashion
Its all about uniqueness
Putting style, your style
Putting it out there for people to see.
This is Lillie
My 8 year old grand daughter
She is all about joy
Emotion
Living Today
Smiles
Tears
Whatever makes her heart jump at the moment
The life of an 8 year old.
I had no clue what to photograph
For this weeks shoot
But I was over at her house
Dropping off her 18 month old little brother
I had my camera bag
Lillie was home
Heck ... I asked her ...
,,, if she would like to do a fashion shoot
Down the middle of the street
"Sure" she said
She had 3 minutes
She was downstairs in 2
And here you have it
Lillian Browne
She chose the photograph
She chose the title
She is the joy of my life
Capturing her spirit is such a treasure.
She is all about fashion
Dizzy Fashion

No comments: