Monday, August 22, 2022

Curiosity

 

 

Curiosity

See
What is down there?
Inside
That crack in the fallen down log
A bug crawls fast, fast
Into the shadow
Peek closely
Pull the bark back

Oil painting and all its facets
Apply the paint really thick
Pull the brush through
The bright blue into the deep purple
Look at that!
Bring in the deep green
Streak that forest green through
A deep forest valley is created
Step back
Exhale

Listen
Waves crawling in on the rocky beach
Hey what is that?
A rock moving as the waves recede
Rocks don't have legs
With pinchers
Quick
Turn over that rock
That the pincher legs crawled under
WOW !
That creature knows me
Cuz it has stopped and is pointing his arms, his pinchers at me
Like an orchestra conductor
He is little
I am bigger
Kinda big

What is next for today
I pull out my camera
She pulls out her magnifying glass
We go explore

No comments: